In the past eight months I quit my corporate job, started writing about something I was actually passionate about, backpacked through Peru for two months, and organized trips to India and Europe.
I never imagined that following my dreams was actually a viable option, so I would just like to take this moment to thank all you for following along with my travels, adventures, and life discoveries. Its been quite a year, and it just keeps getting better!
The rules for accepting this award are the following:
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 or 20 bloggers you read & admire.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Seven Things About Myself:
1. Growing up I was convinced that I was going to become an Accountant. Then I moved to NYC, discovered fashion, and the rest is history..
2. Working for Burberry’s wholesale shoe division has given me an unhealthy footwear obsession. A girl can never have too many heels!
3. One of my favorite things about travel is reinvention. With each new place I visit, it feels like a fresh start. I can be whoever I want to in that country, and almost anything feels possible.
4. I secretly have five different book ideas floating around in my head. Perhaps there’s a NaNoWriMo in my future??
5. I am a terrible cook. But I do appreciate people “helping” me in the kitchen
6. I love to play tennis, partly because I enjoy the sport, and partly because the outfits are so cute!
7. I’d love to one day buy a small Bed & Breakfast near the ocean. New people, beautiful surroundings, and a simple, happy life. I think we all deserve that.
15 Fellow Bloggers Who Continue to Inspire Me: (in no particular order)
10. Raising Miro
11. Go Backpacking
13. Collazo Projects